-

-

Monday, January 6, 2014

Sweater Weather Tag (:

Hi guys!

I'm gonna do a tag, which basically is me answering some questions. I got this off my friend, Katherine's blog. Go check her out here: http://katherine-xo.blogspot.com/


1. Favorite candle scent?
If I had to choose one candle, I will go for the Bath and Body Works Mahogany Teakwood candle. This smells like... cologne or like a dude. I actually really like slightly more masculine scents, and so that's my favorite.

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee! A latte would be nice right now.

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
Yes. I tend to not apply moisturizer in the summer and I only apply moisturizer under my make up in spring, fall and winter because my skin is really dry. In the winter, I also like to wear beige lipsticks/lip glosses or darker reds. Other than that, there's not a huge difference in my make up routine. 

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
I may get judged for this, but I don't really celebrate thanksgiving... Haha.

5. Hats or scarves?
Just like Katherine, most of the hats I wear are beanies. But I like beanies more than scarfs. So I'd go for hats.

6. Most worn sweater?
I have a light colored tribal print sweater from Mango and I think I wear that one a lot. Oh I actually found it online.

7. Must have Fall nail polish?
You have to have a maroon/burgundy colored nail polish! I think a black one will be nice too. 

8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
I think I would go for football games.

9. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I don't really wear leggings and I only wear them in the spring time/early fall with dresses/skirts. So skinny jeans. Plus, you have no idea how many pairs of jeans I own.

10. Boots or Uggs?
BOOTS.

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
I like the weather when it just transitioned from summer to fall. It's not insanely cold and it's the perfect temperature for me.

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
Not really... Perhaps The A Team by Ed Sheeran?

13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
It's 6 degrees celsius when I'm writing this at night. This year was pretty strange though. There were many fluctuations in the temperature. When I was having my finals, it was pretty cold but when I got back a few days ago, I was sweating in my coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment