-

-

Sunday, January 19, 2014

SEVENTEEN.

HI GUYS!

So I turned 17 on the 16th of January. I would really like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and also I would like to thank my friends who bought me gifts! (:

I took some photos with Sandra and Rachel before I went home.



That's Sandra.

And here's Rachel.


With my gifts <3

This is a chocolate Katherine gave me. I think her mom got it in the States. But this is SO GOOD. 




I got a makeup bag, a notebook, a note and an OWL NECKLACE from Hannah!


This is so cute omg I love owls.


Evette gave me a small but cute necklace!



MAYBE, this crown just shows that I am a freaking queen. 

And this is from Vivian. I wanted some helium balloons but it's kinda hard for my friends to get it so Vivian just taped on some heart shaped balloons on the bag, which is kinda funny and cute. 


And she gave me an owl sock! HOW DID ALL MY FRIENDS KNOW ABOUT MY OBSESSION WITH OWLS. Anyway, I really, really like this sock!



I still make wishes on 11:11. Do you?

And on Friday, my group of friends (Hannah, Nicole, Evette, Katherine, and Vivian) went out to celebrate my birthday, Evette's upcoming birthday and also Nicole's upcoming birthday. Evette's birthday is on the 23rd of January while Nicole's birthday is on the 3rd of February. Damn, we are so good at saving up money and time LOL. 

Ugly selfie before ice-skating.


Ma homies <3 Evette, Nicole, Vivian, Katherine, and Hannah (left to right).


 So half of the time, I was trying to do "professional" ice skating tricks.

And that was Hannah and I almost falling. 

But we did it! Why is my face blurry though :(

Dem cuties.

Okay we took some funny videos and I will try to get it uploaded. Once, Katherine knocked my phone out of Evette's hand. I DON'T KNOW WHY. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU KATHERINE. Anyway, my phone flew and slid across the ice and I was screaming like a freak. But apparently, my phone was still recording in selfie mode so when Nicole tried to pick the phone up, her butt was recorded. The experience of my phone flying across the skating rink wasn't very pleasant but the video was SO FUNNY. I promised Nicole I won't upload it though. If I want to, I will cut out the part of her coming to pick up my phone.






For dinner, we ate Ajisen Ramen. 


We then played at the arcade for a while and then we all went home.

Once again, I had a really good time and I thank everyone for the birthday wishes. (:

I feel so mature but not that mature yet you know. I can't describe it. 

Anyway, I'll do a post soon on something really insanely hilarious that happened on my birthday. Do keep an eye out for it, you don't wanna miss it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment