-

-

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Penang, Amazon and Shoes Haul + Christmas Presents! (Winter Break 2013)

Hi guys!

Here's what I got in Penang and on Amazon, the shoes I got, and also what I received for Christmas this year. (: 
Note that I will not be doing reviews on most of the beauty products, I'm just showing you what I got.

I'll start off with the items I got in Penang.

Firstly, I got this SUPER CUTE owl deco! I'm in love with owls and this is just perfection. <3

There's a hole in the back for you to put a little LED light. I'm not sure about putting a candle inside so let's just stay with an LED light.


That is actually all I got in Penang! 


Now for the things I got on Amazon. My aunt helped me get these stuff and I could collect it when I reach Singapore. I think there was sales or something and she also helped her colleagues get the things they wanted.

This is the Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm. I know there are many other flavors and colors but I chose this one which is in Grape Vine. I actually tried this one out already so I can give you a quick review. When I apply it, there isn't much color applied onto my lip. There's also no taste to it. I feel like it's just an average lip balm and it's not super moisturizing. I don't really get the hype over it on Youtube or on Tumblr. So far, my favorite is still the Philosophy Hope In A Stick lip balm.


I also got some books from Amazon.


I've heard lots of good stuff on Looking for Alaska so I'm excited to read it!


The last item I got is a NYX powder blush in Dusty Rose.


I got 3 pairs of shoes when I was in Singapore. The first one is from Bata and it was really cheap. I think it was around $20? I don't have a brown and gold sandal so this is exactly what I have been looking for! I know the pictures look really brown but the shoes are really pretty.

I also got some black flats from Rubi for $10. I've been trying to avoid buying shoes from Rubi because the quality of the shoes is not very... trustworthy. I've had a few shoes that broke and I just bought this because it looks really classy and simple. It's also made of a sturdier material so I wanted to give it a try. If this pair of shoes broke, I will boycott Rubi for life and I'm not kidding!

BUT THEN, I went to Charles and Keith with my mom one day and I saw this studded oxfords and I knew I had to get them! It was on sale for around $40 and the original price was $50+ Furthermore, the shoes from Charles and Keith have really good quality. I'm so happy I got them! They had a maroon colored pair but then I just went with this black one because it will go with almost every outfit. If I went to Charles and Keith first, I would not have bought the Rubi ones.


Now I'm gonna share what I got for Christmas this year! (:

I got a Viva La Juicy EDP! *SCREAMS* This thing smells AWESOME and the packaging is so pretty! THANKS MOM!



My parents also gave me a pair of Givenchy shades! It's really huge but it looks super classy.

The last present I got from my parents is a 1-inch curling iron from Philips. (:

I think this is my favorite out of all the things I got for Christmas this year. My aunt gave me a pair of boots from Victoria's Secret! *SCREAMS*. I threw the box away because my family did not have space for it in our luggages. (By the way, we had like 8 luggages in total). These boots are awesome. I like how there's a bit of a heel and it's really wearable to school.



Yup and that's all I have for this post! Hope you enjoyed it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment