-

-

Friday, January 24, 2014

Singapore Winter Break 2013 Haul! (Clothes)

Hi guys!

I'm finally done with my Singapore winter break clothing haul! It took me really long to do this since I bought so many clothes... (Oops). 

I'm sorry if the pictures are not super presentable. I'm extremely busy and so I only took quick photos of it. I really hope I will have the time to physically wearing the new clothes and take photos outside in future posts. 

The first thing I got is a V necked long sleeve shirt from Uniqlo. I believe I got this for about $15?

And now, moving on to the stuff I got in H&M. 

Most of the stuff I got were on sale. This is a lace detailed top and it looks pretty chic!

I also picked up some sweaters while in H&M. I am always in need of winter clothes. Both the cream colored one and the black one are on sale for $20, which is insanely cheap for a sweater! Also, I tend to go a size bigger when I buy sweaters so I can wear more clothes underneath it. But I realized that the cream colored one is slightly too baggy now but the black one is still alright. I'm not sure what to do with it.

I also got a shiny gray sweater for $20. This is a really pretty sweater!

Now for the stuff I got at original price:
I bought this nude/slightly pinkish hair bow for about $5. This is actually my first legit hair bow and I'm really looking forward to styling up my hair in a topknot and trying out other hairstyles! :)

I also got a silver spiked ring for about $5. This looks so hip.

I finally got some knee high socks because I lost my black one. It's probably because my domestic helper put my socks in my mom's closet and almost all her socks are black so I didn't bother looking for it. I believe they came in a pack of 2-3 for about $10.

Now, moving on to the stuff I got at Cotton On! Okay I'd like to give a few comments on Cotton On first. I used to love buying tees from Cotton On because it's just sooo cheap, like one tee can only cost $5. However, now I seldom buy tees from there because I think there are other stores that have better quality tees and I am more willing to spend a few more dollars on it. This time, I only got 2 tees which I REALLY wanted. 

Alright I got these two tees for slightly less than $20. This cat <3

THIS OWL <3

I also got two jeans for $60 which is an insanely good deal! The original price was about $40. 

Alright, this high waisted jeans is probably my best buy among everything I got. So I saw this pair of jeans at Clementi Mall and it was only available in MY size but I couldn't find another pair that I wanted, and my mom didn't want to buy a pair with me. And so, I really reluctantly let it go... AND THEN, I decided to go to Novena Mall which is really near where I stayed at. They had a really big Cotton On but they didn't have the 2 for $60 deal. AND THEN, one day, I literally ran to the Cotton On in Wisma and I FOUND IT! Plus, they had the 2 for $60 deal. I was soooo happy and I immediately tried it on and got it. Along with the high waisted jeans, I got a pair of light washed jeans.

I also got 3 pairs of cute socks from Cotton On for $10 and gave one of the banana socks to my mom.

I also finally got a laced white dress for $15. It only had lace detailing on the top half of the dress but I'm alright with that. :)

I also came across this simple pale blue shirt and for some reason, I just like shirts with this material. You will know what I mean. I think I got this on sale for $10. 

And I like how the sleeves are rolled up too.

Lastly, I got some running shorts. This is SO PRETTY. I think this was on sale for around $15.

I only got one dress from Topshop because I couldn't really find anything I like. I was eyeing a pair of high-waisted shorts but they were around $60... I think this dress was on sale around $30. It's one of those dresses that are slightly longer and it actually goes past my knee. I feel like I can do candid photoshoots at the beach or somewhere in this dress. The top part of the dress is also a sheer material.

Moving on to the stuff I got in New Look! I used to really liked New Look but their stuff just got too expensive for what the item is worth. Fortunately, this really pretty dress with tiny gold speckles on it was on sale for about $40! I'm really glad I got a slightly more formal dress. 

I also finally got a long- sleeved top with the area around the neck having lace detailing. This was not on sale but I think it was pretty worth it. I got this at $15. 

I went to Mango in a department store with my mom and now I actually prefer to go to the one in Isetan. I really cannot stand stores with sooo many people and I just get frustrated and don't feel like shopping. There were fewer people there and so I could really pick out the stuff I like and try it on. 

I got a flannel for about $20! This was on sales and I actually got it in the XL size. They had M but I wanted a more laidback kind of feel. 

I also got an ombre denim long sleeved shirt for about the same price. I REALLY like this. I feel that this is just so pretty. 

WE ARE ALMOST DONE HAHA.

I went to Forever21 and got lots of stuff... But I couldn't believe that I spent almost $200 in one single store. Some of the stuff I got were not on sale.

I kinda regret buying this sweater for $40. I mean it's cute but there's nothing much on it. I wanted to get a refund but they won't allow me to. I guess I should just live with this.

I also got this Miami Heat tee! I believe it was $23.

I also got this cute kitty shirt for $23. It's a bad kitty. 

I got this Baller shirt for $23. I like there is a sheer material at the top. Wow I'm really into sheers.

I got this gradient long-sleeved shirt on sale for about $15. I think this is so pretty. I love gradients.

I also got a makeup bag.

I got quite a number of accessories. I believe the necklaces and earrings were on sale at 2 for $10?? I seriously forgot.

I just found this phrase really dumb so I got it. :p

Cat <3

If you have seen my New Year Outfit picture on my Instagram, this is the necklace I wore.


I finally got some huge heart shaped earrings!

Last but not least, my dad got me a slightly more formal dress from a department store.

You have finally come to the end of the post. Congratulations!

Overall, I had fun shopping in Singapore. I don't think I ever need to shop in Shanghai again and I'm looking forward to a possible trip to the US in summer! 

Thank you for reading! (:

If you are interested in my other haul posts and the post on my trip, here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment