-

-

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Singapore Winter Break 2013 Haul! (Stationery, Bags, Decoration)

Hey guys!

I'm starting on my hauls post now. This is only a part of all the stuff I got! I hope you won't judge me because I only go back to Singapore once a year now and so while I'm there, I basically get everything I need. Furthermore, it was the Christmas period and many stores had sales.

When I'm in Singapore, I MUST visit Typo, my favorite stationery store. Almost all the things I got were on sale. 

This is a fox pencil holder which I got for $5. The original price was around $12. I think that this is super duper cute and it will look really good in my room!



Next, I got a trash can cup! You have to agree that this is so damn cool. I got this for $3 and I'm not sure about the original price though... I think it was around $10? 

I fell in love with this laptop case when I saw it. This is so damn hipster. Just imagine carrying this at the side. People may really think that you are carrying a radio! This was on sale for $10. The original price was around $25.

As you can see, I'm a little crazy about foxes now too and I got this iPhone4 case for only $3. It was originally $10. 


I got this tote bag for $2 because they said it was for charity. So I'm just like why not. It may not be the nicest tote bag but I think it will look good when I carry this around while wearing a plain white tee and jeans.

I got this stamp for $5 and it was originally $12. I think that this is super cool! 
It says: While you were out... 
-Shit went down
-Your computer blew up
-I farted
-Your mother called
-You got fired
-I ate your lunch.

I got this notebook for $4. I'm not sure about the original price though.

I also got some A4 and A5 notebooks. They were 3 for $10. I'm thinking of giving away one of the superman notebooks to someone with an upcoming birthday.

The last thing I got from Typo is a water bottle for $5. The original price was $12. IT HAS AN OWL ON IT! (Which is why I got it). But this water bottle is super big and when I have a bigger water bottle, I will naturally drink more water. So that's good.

Now, moving on to some bags I got...

This is a really simple bag from Mango. I know the angle is a little weird so I'm sorry about it. I just want a good bag from a good brand that I can use when I'm hanging out with friends. My mom always says that she can lend me her bags and I don't need to be buying anymore bags. However, I don't want to use hers because they are just too expensive for my age... So I'm pretty satisfied with this Mango bag. I think this cost around $60.

Oh I see my nails chipping, but that's because the nail polish was on my nails for more than 2 weeks!

I may get judged for this, but while my mom, Henry, and I were at the Royal Sporting House, we picked up 3 Jansport bags. Okay firstly, I wanted a new school bag because I have been using my Nike one for more than a year already. It's still working well and the bag is really sturdy but I just want another alternative. Plus, the bags were on sale for around $40. I know Jansport is a trustworthy brand so $40 for a Jansport bag is alright in my opinion. You don't have to agree with me though. Lastly, it's REALLY HARD to find a good and reasonably priced bag in Shanghai. 

The one I got is a pinkish coral bag. The color of the bag in the photo is nothing close compared to the color in reality. It was getting dark and the lighting isn't that good in my room.

This gray one is for Henry.

And this checkered one is for my mum, mainly for her to use on vacations. 

As you can see, I'm not wearing any make up so yeah I don't look my best and do forgive me. But who wears make up at home. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post! I will have other haul posts coming up soon. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment