-

-

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Review: SANA Nameraka Honpo Wrinkle Cream

Hey guys!

I hope life is going well for you!

This is going to be a short review for the SANA Nameraka Honpo Wrinkle Cream since I haven't really seen a lot of reviews for this yet.

Recently, my dad visited Japan and picked up 2 more containers of the SANA Nameraka Wrinkle Cream. My dad actually got one some time ago and I thought it was really moisturizing so I asked him to get 2 more.



It comes with 50mL and is made in Japan. The packaging is very compact and travel-friendly since it is a plastic container.

I think he got this for about 1000Yen which converts to roughly $10USD, so it is pretty affordable given that it tries to tackle wrinkle problems. Obviously wrinkles aren't my major concern right now (acne is) but it's always better to prevent problems than treat problems.





The cream is oil-based and is very dense as you can see from the pictures below. It will not flow out of the container. There is a wrinkle gel from the same brand, and it looks really similar, so you might want to ask the store employees for help since there is no English text on the packaging. You can  also refer to this website here which lists all the SANA products.



Since I have dry skin, I usually use quite a decent amount when I moisturize my skin at night. If you don't have dry skin like I do, a light layer will do. I also don't use this in the day before I apply my makeup because it tends to just sit on my skin and acts like a barrier (which I don't think is necessarily a bad thing). 


Overall I do really like this cream and whenever my dad passes by Japan, I'll ask him to get some for me. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you find this short review helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment