-

-

Friday, June 6, 2014

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Lotion

Hi guys!

I'm going to do a short review for the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Body Lotion (with green tea and green complex). I bought this for 100RMB at Nanjing Road in Shanghai. In Korea, it costs 12000Won, which I can tell you is a really good deal. 12000Won converted to RMB is 73.50RMB, which shows that it is slightly overpriced here in China. I hate how China raises the price for foreign products because their products just do not compare to these products. Anyway, for 12000Won, I think this is worth it because the bottle is 300mL and to me, it's pretty big. But I have been using this almost every night for the past week and I've already used up a quater of it. I guess if you don't use this on a regular basis, it could last you a lot longer.

Firstly, this lotion smells AMAZING. It smells super fresh and if you like simple and fresh scents, this is for you. Plus, it's green tea and who does not like green tea. It's a very universal scent and I can be certain that many people will like this too. You really have to smell it to believe it. I have smelt a lot of lotions at stores and I have never been blown away by any right away but it's different with this one. I liked this so much which is why I bought it immediately without really thinking about the price.





The lotion is "watery" but in a good way because it does not feel greasy when applied. It also absorbs into the skin really quickly and when it does, my skin does not feel greasy at all! Before I bought this lotion, I have been using the Body Shop body butter but it was slightly too greasy for my own preference. I do like the body lotion I got during Christmas a while back much more than the body butter. You can view the body lotion I'm talking about here.

The lotion does keep my skin really soft and moisturized and overall, I just really like the texture and scent of this. I don't really have anything else to say about this product but you should really try this out! If I get to go to Korea again, I'm definitely picking up many more bottles of this and perhaps trying out the other scents too!


I hope you found this short review helpful and thank you for reading! :)

3 comments:

  1. Does this lotion brighten up your skin or it simply helps moisturize skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does brighten up my skin a little, but not a whole lot.

      Because it is also more water based, I would only recommend using this during the spring or summer because I need a heavier duty moisturizer during the winter.

      Hope that helped :)

      Delete
  2. Does it really moisturizing your skin? I have a dry (dehidrated) skin. Does it works on a dry skin?

    ReplyDelete