-

-

Monday, June 16, 2014

Forever 21 and H&M Summer Haul 2014 (After Finals)

Hi guys!

Recently, I went shopping with my homies at Nanjing Road in Shanghai and I picked up some items from Forever 21 and H&M. Actually, I thought I would buy so many more clothes but perhaps I wasn't very lucky that day and nothing really caught my eye. There was also quite a number of people shopping and you know how I hate when there is a lot of people when I am shopping so I kinda lost the mood to shop.



I'm starting off with the things I got from Forever 21. Firstly, I got a pink bath sponge for 8.90RMB. I never knew that bath sponges could help foam up my body wash so much. I have been wasting way too much body wash in the past. And this feels really good on the skin too.




The only clothing I got from Forever 21 was from the sales section and it was a sky blue sweater. The original price was 179RMB but I think I got it for 110RMB. Honestly, I literally have no winter clothes. If you compare my summer wardrobe to my winter wardrobe, you will know that I'm not lying. So, buying more sweaters never hurt!

Urgh I'm out of focus here.




I went to H&M next and I got a tee that is TOTALLY ME. It says "Beach Please". Hahahahaha do you get it. I got this for 79.90RMB and I got it in S since I wanted it to be more like a crop top and M was slightly too large.


I also got a pair of mid-thigh shorts partly because in my grandma's opinion, all my shorts are "too short". I don't actually have longer shorts too and this was selling for 179RMB. I think that H&M jeans are rather good quality jeans and I like buying shorts from H&M more than from Forever 21 because they actually have better sizes like 34 or 38. Forever 21 shorts never really fit me too well because an L is way too loose for me but an M is too short for me and it's tight around my booty.





The last clothing I got from H&M is a cream colored dress. I REALLY love the pattern on this dress and this is totally my style. The fit of the dress is a little small and I usually wear size 36 but I have to get this in size 38. I got this dress for 149RMB.



No comments:

Post a Comment