-

-

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Goodbye Sophomore Year!

Hi guys!

School just ended on Friday and what does that mean...

IT'S SUMMER TIMEEEEEEE!

However, it also means that I am going to be a junior next year and next year will be so busy and it will suck so much. But no worries, I got this. 

I'm writing this post to thank the people that made this year an awesome year. These are the photos that mean the most to me. Some of my other photos are on my Facebook and if you want to view them, click here.

THURSDAY:
Firstly, I have an amazing photography class. I will always remember the "sexual harassments" and the "don't touch me"s in the darkroom. 


This is my wonderful APUSH class. Lol guys we survived APUSH. Let's give ourselves a round of applause. 


I'm sure you have met Cookie already. I had fun in PE with her!


Loving my PE class taught by the best PE teacher on Earth!


I'm so sad that Mr Gibson is leaving. :( He's literally like so funny and nice.


No one can beat my derp face.



Doing my signature pose with Mr Gibson! He did it well. I APPROVE.


I'm so sad that Gregg is leaving too. He's the most hipster teacher I've ever met.


JE is really sassy and she's so nice :)


No words can express how I love this girl <3 My awesome fellow Singaporean.


This photo is actually really funny LOL. Hannah's always like "Richieeeeeeee!" in class.


Lol meet my not so productive math buddy.


Here's Jinglin! I'm so thankful I got to know him so much better this year. He's actually so nice. I really look forward to having classes with him next year!



OUTFIT TIME.



Daisy dress: Hollister
Cream-colored cardigan: H&M
Army green shoes: H&M

FRIDAY:
I'm really going to miss Cindy. She's the funniest and swag-iest senior I've ever met! I could write a whole essay on why I am going to miss her but let's just keep it short and simple here.



We have bright modeling careers ahead of us.


Here's to my closest friends.


Gotta take a step further with this photobomb right? So tell me I'm amazingly creative.


:)


Vivian is so smart and so musically talented! I'm glad to have her as a friend.


Nicole is a great friend and I know I can always trust her.


One of my favorite person is leaving, and that is Ms Streett, my counselor. She has seriously helped me so much in SAS and I'm going to miss her soooo much.




Overall, Sophomore year was really busy for me, and that was mostly because of my intensive classes. A lot of good things happened to me this year, such as being able to serve in Student Council, leading Photo Club and getting an MVP award for JV1 Basketball. Of course, there were obstacles (such as my grades that never went up) too. However, I enjoyed this year and I got to know more people. I hope that in junior year, I will continue to interact with all my friends and the new friends I have made instead of just studying 24/7.

Thank you to everyone once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment