-

-

Friday, April 15, 2016

Review: Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Special Kit

Hi guys!

Not too long ago, I visited an Innisfree store in Shanghai. When I was checking out, the lady kindly gave me this Green Tea Balancing (Special) Kit sample. I know that the green tea line from Innisfree is really popular, and so I thought I would write a short review on my thoughts on this sample.

I took the photos on different days, so I hope you don't mind the changes in lighting!

http://www.koreasnbymalaysia.com/product/innisfree-korea-cosmetic-skincare-makeup-online-malaysia/innisfree-green-tea-balancing-special-trial-kit-38ml/
I actually can't find this kit on Innisfree's official Korean website. The one I got is for normal to combination skin. In general, after using the items a couple of times, I found that it isn't hydrating enough for my super dry skin.


The kit comes with a toner (skin), serum, lotion, and cream.


Korean products may call a toner "skin." This is how the balancing skin looks on my hand.


It is very thin and light, and I think it makes a nice toner. The smell of all these products are also very pleasant and not overly irritating. Innisfree is known for using natural products and not adding artificial scents so even though I prefer skincare products to not have a scent, I'm alright when it comes to Innisfree. 



Korea's lotion is basically a light moisturizer. As you can see in the following pictures, it is indeed very light. I think it is alright for people with normal or oily skin, but like I said, it isn't hydrating enough for my really dry skin.





Finally, I was surprised to find that the balancing cream was only slightly thicker than the lotion. This cream is more water based than oil based. It definitely wasn't enough for my dry skin.





This is the green tea seed serum. I am pretty sure this is different from all the balancing products because I heard it is made from green tea seeds. The green tea seed line is also rather popular. I was unable to take a picture of how the serum looks like but I couldn't see any major improvements in my skin from that small amount of samples given to me. I might buy a full sample of this in future though since I've heard great things about it. 


In general, after using the balancing products, I didn't feel like my skin was hydrated enough. I probably would not purchase them in future, unless they have a dry to very dry skin formula. I would recommend this for people with normal or oily skin that just need a little moisture that is not too heavy. 

I hope you found this useful, and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried " innisfree intensive hydrating serum?? It is clearing my small moles, and an old mole. Disappearing!! Amazing! I can not find this product anywhere! I want to get more very soon.

    ReplyDelete