-

-

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Review: Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream

Hey guys!

As I promised in my previous Korean haul post, which you can read here, I'm going to write a review on the Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream. 

I bought this for 25,000Won, which is approximately $21USD. I think this is extremely affordable given how impressed I am with this!

Basically the orchid line comes from ingredients extracted from an orchid that grows in the winter. It has antioxidant properties and aims to brighten, firm, slow down the aging process and growth of wrinkles. I actually asked an Innisfree employee before if the green tea line or the orchid line is better and she said that the orchid line is better.





It comes in a 50mL container and given the fact that I have pretty dry skin, it doesn't last that long for me since I apply a pretty thick layer to hydrate my skin. I have already finished one of this and I'm on my second container. But for those of you with normal or oilier skin, you definitely would not need as much as I do.



When I first used it, I was not a big fan of the scent. There is a significant scent which is much more noticeable than that in Innisfree's green tea products. However, it was not as overpowering as the Canola Honey Cream which I had to sell. I know that Innisfree does not add preservatives and the scent is natural, which is a relief for me. I just wanted to let you know that there is a fragrance and if you are very sensitive to fragrance, this would not be for you.

After using it for some time, and saw that it moisturized really nicely and got used to the scent, so that's all good!



The cream is extremely rich and thick. It's seriously great for people with dry skin that need that extra moisture. I do have to mention that the product doesn't necessarily dry down or completely absorb into the face. Thus, it may not be the best to use under makeup. Thus, it is best used as a night cream.



On top of moisturizing my skin, it made my skin feel SO SMOOTH. I went for a facial a few days ago and the lady was like, "Oh my your skin feels so much smoother than the last time I saw you." And I knew what exactly made it feel this way. 

I also noticed that when I wake up in the morning, my face looked a lot brighter.

Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this cream. This is the first moisture cream I've tried from Innisfree and I'm not disappointed at all. As always, I like to try out and discover new products, but I would come back to this in the future if I don't find something that is better than this is!

I hope you found this helpful and thank you so much for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment