-

-

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Singapore Winter Break 2013 Haul! (Beauty and Cosmetics)

Hi guys!

This is my beauty and cosmetic haul post. I am not doing reviews on these things yet unless the product is really worth talking about. If I have tried it out already, I will give a short review about it. 

I went to Sasa in Singapore and I got quite a lot of make up there. One of the assistants introduced me to a lot of things from Gosh but I've never heard of this brand before. She says it's a European brand. I also don't really use anything from Cyber Colors or from Sasa. I got all these because I am in need of them so here they are:

Firstly, I got two liquid eyeliners. The assistant said that this is waterproof, which is why I got it. It was buy 1 get 1 free and I think I only spent $15 for these two. Basically, you can draw a thin or thicker line with it (But then again you can do that with every eyeliner). I have not tried it out yet so I'm not sure if it's truly waterproof. 

I got a pressed matte powder from Gosh for about $23. I wanted to get the Dream Matte powder from Maybelline but they didn't have it.

The next thing I got is like a lipstick, but it's called a lip marker. I've tried this one at the store and this is great because many lipsticks cannot be applied to the inside of the lips but this can. It's really hard to describe. You need to be a girl to understand. Plus, I've been wanting a bold red lipstick for a long time now. I think this was around $17.

I got 2 foundations and these are from Sasa itself. These were 2 for $30 and their original price was $25+ The one in ivory is very light and the other one in warm beige is only slightly darker than my natural skin tone. I have a foundation I'm using now that is in the wrong shade because my dad got the wrong shade for me. You may remember that I have talked about it here: 
http://jennyzhuu.blogspot.com/2013/11/from-dad.html



My mom got me this Bioré cleanser. Honestly, she really didn't need to because I still have my Tony Moly cleanser and a lot of other face washes. If you're interested in my Tony Moly post, here's the link:
http://jennyzhuu.blogspot.com/2013/11/tony-moly-haul-october-break-2013-seoul.html


Next, I got a hair serum. I've never heard of this brand but I just need serums to hydrate my hair because my hair is just so dry. I feel like the bottle is quite pretty though!



 This is a setting spray that I got.


The next two products are hair masks. The first one is from a brand called Pazzion, which I have never heard of again. One of the assistants in a shop recommended this to me. Apparently, she said that people liked it a lot. This was definitely more expensive than the Loreal one that I got. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

My mom got this shampoo, so technically, it's not my haul.


Also, my mom and I were running out of make up remover so we got this, which is also recommended by an assistant in the shop. This is a Japanese brand called Purevivi I believe. Okay firstly, this thing is HUGE. I was trying out a mascara in that shop and I also happened to try this out and I think it's a pretty decent make up remover.


And lastly, I got some mascaras! <3 These are the Rocket and the Falsies from Maybelline. I couldn't find the waterproof version of the Rocket even though the shelves in the store claim that it is waterproof so I need to see how this goes. I heard that the Rocket's formula is really dry. Anyway, a lot of people love these two mascaras and I can't wait to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment