-

-

Friday, August 1, 2014

Da Nang, Vietnam Summer 2014 :)

Hi guys!

I recently went to Da Nang, Vietnam for a family vacation after I came back from San Francisco. It was a short trip and my family was just chilling at the pool or at the beach most of the time. Vietnam was seriously burning hot. I would start sweating once I left the hotel room. We stayed at Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa and the resort was really nice. 

I am gonna talk about some highlights of the trip.



We visited the My Son Ancient Ruins. I think it's really unique and it looks like something from Indiana Jones! It is also considered as a World Heritage site.



We also visited the Hoi An Old Town. It's rather similar to the old town I visited in Penang, Malaysia last December. If you're interested in my Penang trip you can click here. There were a few famous buildings of different families and a very popular "Japanese Bridge". Personally, I was very disappointed with the Japanese Bridge which everyone was so hyped up about. It's super tiny and there's honestly nothing special, so that's a disappointment. I didn't even bother taking a photo of it. Other than that, the town was rather nice and there were many locals doing their thing like making tourists Vietnamese drinks.


Yeah other than that, we mostly stayed at the resort because we are just so lazy and chill. But seriously though, the resort is really pretty. I added some photos from my iPhone too so excuse the iPhone quality :)


My brother is horribly un-athletic.



Summer vibes ☼




Deep shot by the beach.


#browgamestrong ✌


The night scenes though.




That is all I have! Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment