-

-

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm

Hi guys!

I'll be reviewing the EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balms. I know these are super popular everywhere and a lot of people love them so I decided to talk about them too. 

To be honest, they are alright, but I don't really understand why they are so loved and I still prefer my Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm which you can view here. I just feel like the Nivea lip balm is so much more moisturizing than these EOS lip balms. With these EOS lip balms, even when I run them over my lips ten times, my lips don't feel very moisturized. You might like these EOS lip balms more if you prefer a very light application in the summer but personally, I like my lips to be super moisturized because I have very dry lips. Frankly, I don't think my lips will survive fall/winter with the EOS lip balms. My top moisturizing lip products have been the Nivea lip balm and Vaseline. Vaseline is absolutely amazing and I don't think I can ever live without it, especially in the winter. The only good thing about these EOS lip balms is that they have really cute packagings.

I bought these EOS lip balms at Walmart for about $3 and it is very inexpensive. I got these in Sweet Mint (left) and Strawberry Sorbet (right). Sweet Mint gives your lips a "minty" sensation when you apply them and it smells like mint chewing gum. Strawberry Sorbet does not give the minty sensation when applied and it tastes really sweet and yummy when you lick your lips. I prefer Strawberry Sorbet over Sweet Mint just because my lips may be a little sensitive sometimes and I like lip balms that do not give that minty sensation. 

Overall, I don't regret buying them and I'm glad I tried them out since they are really popular. However, I still prefer my Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm and Vaseline :)



I hope you found this helpful. Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment