-

-

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Music I've Been Loving! (July 2014)

Hi guys!

I am so sorry that I've been inactive. I was at a summer camp and I was traveling a lot so I was really busy. Now, it's time for me to share more music that I've been loving! I get good summer vibes from listening to many of these songs which is why I love them. A few of these are summer hits that almost everyone has heard of but here goes:

1) Make A Move - Gavin DeGraw
2) Rude - Magic
3) Dance With Me Tonight - Olly Murs
4) In Case You Didn't Know - Olly Murs
5) Fifteen - Goldroom Feat. Chela
6) Amnesia - 5 Seconds of Summer
7) She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer
8) I Think I'm Falling For Something - Dylan Gardner
9) XO (by Beyonce) - John Mayer's cover
10) Fancy - Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX
11) Classic - MKTO
12) I Blame You - Plug In Stereo
13) Don't Wanna Wake Up - The Score
14) Cheap Sunglasses - RAC Feat. Matthew Koma
15) Evidence - 2AM Club

That's all the songs I have to recommend! Please check them out because in my opinion, these songs are the bomb. Also, if you'll like to read my previous blog post on songs I've been loving, just click here.

I will have more posts coming up soon about my summer and thank you so much for being patient with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment