-

-

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Singapore Beauty Haul 2014

Hi guys!

When my dad visited Singapore, he kindly helped me pick up some things. I actually got these quite a while back in June but I never got to blog about them. I will do a quick review on them right here if I have used them. 

I ran out of facial cleanser so I decided to try out the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. I don't have perfect skin and I get pimples every now and then, and I have major breakouts when I have a lot of stress from school. I already have some acne scarring so I'm hoping that this will really help to stop acne from forming. I have started using this already and I really like this formula. You only need a tiny amount and it turns into a lot of foam. It's also unscented and it does not dry out my face like some other facial cleansers do. 



I also got the Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow in 15 Audacious Asphalt. My dad actually got the wrong color; I wanted Silver Strike but I guess I could work with this. I have not used it on my eyes yet since I don't really use eyeshadow on a daily basis and this is a darker color so I would only use it when I have to go out at night or something. 






I got another tube of the Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm. This is my all time favorite lip balm so far. I feel like I talk about this all the time and I definitely recommend this!



I decided to try out the Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder. It is a loose powder and I have started using this but I feel like it makes my face look a little cakey... I'm guessing that it's probably because I apply too much when I use a powder brush and I am looking for new ways to apply my powder. I will get back to you guys when I try out different methods. The good thing about this is that it is transparent so I don't have to worry if my skin color changes throughout the seasons, not that it changes much though.








The last thing that I got is the Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia EDP. I have been wanting this perfume for a really, really long time. I absolutely love this perfume and it's my new favorite summer fragrance. It feels super clean and fresh and a little citrusy. I'm really picky with scents and I'm someone who prefers fresh scents over sweet and fruity scents for the summer and this is why I love this so much.





I hope you found this helpful and thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment