-

-

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mac Prep + Prime Powder Overspill and How I Dealt With It

Hi guys!

So one day, when I wanted to use my Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Loose Finishing Powder, I had a heart attack. I found out that the majority of my powder spilled out. It was probably because I brought it to Vietnam with me and the container was rolling all over the place. It's really depressing.





Well but I can't just sit there and cry. It was impossible to dip a sponge or a brush in and continue to use the powder because the powder would just get everywhere and I'm wasting even more of it. So I took an unused pepper shaker and used a tiny spoon to transfer the powder to the shaker. I know this pepper shaker is slightly too big but I couldn't just ignore the problem because it was bothering me so badly. If you're facing a similar problem with your loose powder falling out, a better way would be to use a sifter jar like this which you can probably get at Sephora:



You could also use any tiny spoon like a medicine spoon or a coffee spoon too, but I probably won't put those spoons back into my mouth even after washing them.


I hope this helped if you are dealing with a similar situation! Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment