-

-

Friday, August 29, 2014

Music I've Been Loving! (August 2014)

Hi guys!

I apologize for being so inactive. Junior year is really busy for me and I don't have much time to spare on social media. So, I'm gonna jump right in and tell you songs I've been listening to a lot this month!

1) Don't Stop - 5 Seconds of Summer
2) Bartender - Lady Antebellum
3) Turn Down For What - DJ Snake & Lil Jon
4) Maps - Maroon 5
5) Habits - Tove Lo
6) Partition - Beyonce
7) Problem - Ariana Grande Feat. Iggy Azalea
8) Die In Your Arms Cover (Justin Bieber) - Ariana Grande
9) Crazy Beautiful - Andy Grammer
10) Violin - Amos Lee
11) We Both Know - Colbie Caillat Feat. Gavin DeGraw
12) Moonshine - Sara Haze
13) Boom Clap - Charli XCX
14) Miss Firestarter - Midnight Red
15) Fancy - Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX (This is my song)

I hope you check these songs out if you need new music in your playlist. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment