-

-

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bath and Body Works, Revlon, Stila, Lush Haul

Hi guys!

My dad just came back from the US not long ago and you know what I do... I gave him a list of items to get :D
I will do specific reviews for some of them but now I'm just showing you what I (he) got.

These are the Gentle Foaming Hand Soaps from Bath and Body Works. They were 4 for $18 when my Dad got them. I'm not sure if that's sales price but I feel like BBW always has some kind of sales. I really wanted the Pink Vanilla Macaroon one but they ran out ;'( So my Dad got Warm Vanilla Sugar instead. 




I'm actually using warm vanilla sugar now. I don't know what to feel about it because I like vanilla and  this has vanilla but it's not my favorite scent.







I have also tried out Caribbean Escape. It's SO fruity. I know this is one of the shop's spring/summer bestseller but I personally am not a fan of fruity scents. So I gave this to my mom to use.

Hey I just realized that I kind of like this towel for my background since I don't have a fixed background where I do reviews and hauls...

Anyway, my dad also helped me get the Revlon Photoready Foundation in Medium Beige. Unfortunately, this is too dark for my skin. I tried it out in Singapore and it's the exact same name and number but the color is just soooo different. I'm kind of disappointed because I was really looking forward to using this! I've actually started using this by mixing in with a lighter foundation and I think the coverage is better than when I mix the Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Benefit foundation with the lighter foundation. I'd have to keep using it and see how it goes. 

My dad brought two of these and I plan to sell the other one away. If you're in SAS and you think your skin color matches this, please talk to me if you are thinking of buying it!





One of the products that I am most excited about is this Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. I heard LOTS of good stuff on Youtube about this product and I am really excited to use this! It says that it is waterproof and I really think that it's going to be the eyeliner that I can always depend on.







It's really black as you can see.

Another product I was absolutely ecstatic about when my dad got it back for me is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm. I heard the matte collection is fairly new. I think this is amazing and being a "balm", it is extremely pigmented. If you scroll down, you'd see a swatch of it and that was when I barely applied any force. This is 250 Standout.





The last product I have is the Bubblegum lip scrub from Lush. This smells absolutely AMAZING. It truly smells like bubblegum and it's extremely yummy. I'm totally in love with this. 




That is all I have! Thanks for reading. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment