-

-

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Winter Perfumes 2013-2014

Hi guys!

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not blogging for so long. I am extremely busy nowadays and I still have lots of stuff to do.

But anyway, I'd like to share my winter perfumes that I have been using from 2013-2014! Nice smelling perfumes are extremely important in my life. I actually don't have A LOT of winter perfumes compared to my summer perfumes, and some of these are more suitable for the fall season. All of these last a long time because they are not just "Fragrance Mists" or "Body Splashes", they are all EDP/EDT.


I'm going to talk about the Abercrombie & Fitch 8 perfume first. This is an EDP and this is the 50ml sized perfume. I'm not sure if A&F has a 100ml sized one because I really like this! Unfortunately, when my dad helped me to get this in an A&F store in Singapore, he told me that it was really expensive (Around $90). I was a little surprised because it's not like a branded perfume you know? I will try to find other ways to get it at a less expensive price if I ever finish using up this because I absolutely love this. 

This perfume smells more masculine and you probably know I actually like slightly more masculine scents already. It is really musky and there's also a vanilla and citrus scent to it. As you can see, I've used up quite a lot already, which really means that I love it a lot. Well, the packaging is really simple and classy, and it is also rather seductive. This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes out of all the perfumes I have because it is very unique. 


And this is the Viva La Juicy EDP by Juicy Couture. I know a number of teenage girls have this because the scent really suits young ladies. This is one of the perfumes that has an awesome packaging. I just think that it's so cute and sassy. I got this for a less expensive price than the 8 perfume (around $70). This is the 100ml bottle, and frankly, I think this will last me around 3 years.The bottle is just huge!

This perfume is really sweet, and I always smell caramel, vanilla, and sweets in this perfume. You can probably tell that I have not used much of this at all, but that's because I just got this in January while in Singapore. Also, it is really bulky and heavy, so I find myself bringing it to school less frequently than the other perfumes I bring to school. Overall, I think this is a nice perfume for young ladies but it is overhyped, which is probably because of the packaging. Furthermore, this perfume is so popular I don't think you want to smell the same as everyone else.


This is Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works. I clearly remember I got this for only TWENTY DOLLARS while in Toronto. I was sooooo lucky because I just happened to catch their semi-annual sale. This is an EDT but the staying power is really powerful. In my opinion, this is even sweeter than Viva La Juicy. If you're not a big fan of vanilla and gourmet scents, I recommend that you stay away from this. I wanted Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works but I felt that it was just too sweet for me when I tested it. Someone once said they smell marshmallows when I walked into the room while I was wearing Twilight Woods, which I'd take as a compliment because I love marshmallows. 

This is really woodsy, as suggested in the name. I think this packaging is also really simple and pretty! I'm not sure if BBW has changed their packaging but I kind of like this packaging a lot, I don't know why. Overall, I think this is a great scent, but I don't think I will repurchase this because the sweetness is starting to get overwhelming after some time!


The last perfume I will be talking about is the Burberry Brit EDP. This, ladies and gentlemen, is the bomb. Like seriously, this is my all time favorite perfume. I fell in love when I first smelt it and I begged my mom to let me get it. I'm pretty sure my mom does not regret letting me get this because she likes it too. It is a high end perfume and it is expensive, but I think that it's worth it.

This perfume lasts a really long time. And I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. My friends say, "Omg you smell nice" and "you smell like vanilla" all the time. I'm not sure if the guys can smell the perfume or if they just don't say anything but a lot of girls always ask me what I was wearing.

I smell vanilla, lime, and almond in this perfume. I absolutely love this and I wished I bought the 100ml bottle but the store I went to only had the 50ml one. I have also used up a lot of this and I'm feeling sad because I just want to keep using this forever! This definitely smells more mature than Twilight Woods and Viva La Juicy. The packaging is not super impressive but the content in the bottle is mind-blowing. I'm not sure if any other perfume smells like Burberry Brit because it smells very unique. 


I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment