-

-

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sophomore Dance 2014! :)


Hi guys!

On Friday the 7th of March, my school held a sophomore dance and I am part of the Student Council who organized this.

I was seriously drained after the event even though I didn’t even dance much.

Well during lunch, we had a mini stuco meeting... And here are some random shots of people.



Kevin looking real happy.


Winnie being "camera shy" and Mira being adorable.


Daniel and Grace


Chen Wen.


Ok Ellen took a photo of my beautiful eyes.


Sophie.

Before the event, I was getting ready with my friends in the bathroom and we took some legit photos with one another.


Evette.


Not being stereotypical but this is the Asian pose by Katherine and Vivian.









Outfit details time!
Earrings: Diva
Flower pin: H&M
Dress: Cotton On
Knit cardigan: American Eagle Outfitters
Knit leggings.
Shoes: Bershka

There are some attached links to my previous posts on some of the outfit items so if you're bored you can go check them out.




I set up the lights and camera for the photo booth and I took photos for parts of the dance.

I’m glad that my close friends all came and the food was pretty good, especially the burger. There were also performances from people in the grade and I really admire them because my singing skills suck.


The place was SO PRETTY. I cannot even describe how touched I feel when I walked into the hall. However, I have to admit that the atmosphere was a little… boring. I don’t know why so many people were not dancing. I think it’s partly because of the music which was not “pumped up” enough. So for underclassmen prom, called MORP, I will definitely be the DJ.



Photos of friends/with friends!


Random photo of me before the event.



The faces of the people who weren't ready though.



Hannah.


Nicole.


Katherine.


Emily and Hannah.


Sandra and Rachel.


HAHA Mr Gibson's face.


Best PE teacher ever <3


Annie.




Victoria!


Ok guys this is officially my signature pose.




Jia Er!


-_-


Kevin.


Weird photos of Billy.

Sophie was taking a lot of photos of me so yeah.






Rachel.


Leo.


I had fun with a lot of people and it was a night well spent! I’m looking forward to the next dance already and hopefully it will be even more fun and awesome. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment