-

-

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Forever 21 Spring Haul 2014! :D

Hey guys!

Spring break just ended for me and it's time for me to get back studying and start stressing all over school again. I was actually rather busy during spring break because I had to go for piano classes almost everyday since my piano exam is coming up soon. And also, I spent some time with my friends and at Joanna's birthday party sleepover.

Anyway, on Sunday, I went to Forever 21. It's right opposite the Shanghai Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street (上海南京步行街). I was worried that it would be difficult to locate the store since it's my first time there but it was really big and easily spotted. The store had 4 stories. I also had no difficulty getting off the car right in front of the store. I went there in the morning at 10am, right when the store opens so that there would be less people shopping at that time.

I bought a lot of stuff... But I was hoping that the winter items were on clearance sale but when I went there, all the spring clothes were out already and I could not really find any winter clothes at all. I have photos of the price tags so if you're interested you can take a look.

I would say that some of the prices are slightly more expensive than I hoped for but I did get a couple of good deals.



Because I'm happy~~~

I am going to start with the things I picked up at the check out counter first. I got this banana bag. It's so cute! I love eating bananas and this bag is just perfect if I need to go grocery shopping or if I need a bag for my PE clothes.




I also got an adorable piggy bath sponge! Forever 21 had duck bath sponges too but I thought this was cuter. (:



And I finally got an umbrella that I actually like. I don't know why it's so hard to get pretty umbrellas. This was a little more expensive than I wished but I think it's worth it since it has daisies, it's handy, and I will really like this.





I also got two adorable tweezers. I am totally in love with this cat one.





Now it's time to move on to the clothes that I got!

I finally got a bralette! This is actually my first bralette since I am not a skinny person and clothes showing tummy skin isn't the best for me. HOWEVER, I am very determined to get slimmer for summer this year :) This was on sales and I'm not sure about the original price and I think this was a pretty good deal.

By the way, I am a size M if you're wondering. 165/92A is the M size in Chinese measurements.


I am also really excited about this acid washed denim shorts, which is my very first pair as well. I think it's high waisted. 



I wore the bralette with the high waisted shorts together. I'm not sure if it's the best combination but here is just how it looks like.

I dont know why but my arms look awkward... :p


The closeup of the bralette.


I bought a sweater which is the only winter clothing item I got. I don't have a navy long sleeved top and this was on sales so I'm glad I got this!



I also bought denim pants. I'm pretty sure these are not jeans. Are they called jeggings? Anyway, this isn't the perfect fit for me and I was hoping that it was a super skinny type of cutting. I'm not sure if I should alter it at a store or something because I really prefer my jeans to have a super skinny cutting. But I don't have this color and I feel that this is inexpensive and got it anyway.

*Update*
I ended up giving this pants to my mom. I just realized that the size is way off (It was a Euro size 42) and it was perfect for my mom so yeah.




Yup this photo is kinda blurry since I took photos myself and no one was there to help me with the focus.


The last item I have is probably one of my favorite among all the items that I got. This is my first jumpsuit! I always wanted a jumpsuit because I think it looks good on taller people like me (I'm 173.5cm) but my parents always thought that it looked ugly... O.o I totally disagree with them and this is just so gorgeous. I have to say that jumpsuits will not look good on everyone. I got this in size M and it's pretty damn long.




Sorry for another blurry photo.


Close up of the front. I really like the material, the design and the buttons. They are all so vintage-y.


The cutting on the back is also unique. I probably have to figure out a way to hide the awkward bra strap.


And that is all I have!

I really enjoyed shopping this time and I got some amazing items. Hopefully this post gives you some outfit ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment