-

-

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bruno Mars The Moonshine Jungle Tour in Shanghai :)

Hey guys!

This Thursday, I went to the Bruno Mars concert in Shanghai. It was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. No words can describe how good Bruno Mars is and the concert was just mindblowing. This is one of the best concerts I've ever been to. 

I went with my brother, Henry, and we were sitting at the side. I actually prefer to sit at the side because no one can really block you and it will be easier to take photos and videos, as compared to when everyone is standing and waving glowsticks right in front of your camera. We were not that close but it was good enough. The photos I took were not as close up as the ones I took at Alicia Keys, which you can check it out here.

Before concert selfie.



Photos are taken with Canon EOS1100D (not the most professional DSLR) and with Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens.

Yeah it was pretty difficult to take these photos especially in low light but enjoy!



This is one of my favorite shots ^


















This shot looks good too ^






I really love how confetti bursted out towards the end of the concert!



Yup and that's all I have.

This concert was really memorable partly because I knew almost all the songs and the atmosphere was just so great. I hope to go to another concert like this in future! :)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. puerto maldonado peru tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! Rainbow Mountain Peru

    ReplyDelete