-

-

Friday, April 18, 2014

H&M Spring Haul 2014 :)

Hi guys!

I realized I haven't been blogging for quite some time again. I apologize for that. I'm just soooo busy.

Anyway, on one weekend, I had to drag my brother out of the house to go shopping, because I simply cannot stand how poorly he dresses, and I think he needs to get new clothes. I picked up a few items  for myself while at H&M and they were all on sales.  

I happened to be going out one day and here's an outfit photo outdoors.



The sweater was originally priced at 179RMB (28.8USD) and it got cut down to 70RMB (11.25USD).


I think I have mentioned a thousand times that it is super hard for me to buy shoes in China because the stores never have my size. I was so happy that H&M had boots on sale (because who in the world has size 41 feet except for me). The original price was 399 (64.1USD) which seemed a little too expensive but it was on sales for 150RMB (24.1USD). I don't have a lot of boots and this leathery surfaced boots are so edgy and really versatile. 



Lastly, I got another sweater that has cut outs in it. I think this is pretty cool and it's perfect for spring. But shirts with cut outs are always tricky. I never know what bra to wear.



Yeah I got a little carried away editing photos. I'm so into vintage photos now.


Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment