-

-

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Alicia Keys Concert

Hey guys!

I went to the Alicia Keys concert some time ago, on 20th November. Haha yes it's been some time.

Concert selfie!

The concert was really good. To be honest, my brother kinda dragged me there. And I only knew 4 of her songs. She sang some of her new songs from her Girl On Fire album. And towards the end, she sang If I Ain't Got You, No One, Girl on Fire and Empire State of Mind. 

Guess what, I saw my chemistry teacher. LOL. He's such a hipster.


Okay here are some shots from the concert:

Mercedes-Benz Arena. 


Damn Alicia, you so fine.

MY FAVORITE SHOT OF ALICIA.

She changed her outfit for the Empire State of Mind song as you can see. 

I'm not sure if I should upload videos... It's really blurry anyway and it will take years to upload. 

All pictures taken with my 70-300mm Canon zoom lens. Thank goodness for zoom lens. I know some of the pictures are a little blurry but I tried my best.

Hope you enjoyed this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment