-

-

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Spirit Week 2013

Hey guys!

So my school just had Spirit Week and it's just a week where you have a "dress code" to follow to show your spirit!

Monday - Pajama Day.
I don't usually wear hoodies to sleep but it just looks really cozy.

Harvard hoodie - My mom got it for me when she visited Harvard.
Sweatpants - Victoria's Secret PINK
Furry socks
Shoes - Converse

I love this sweatpants. 


Tuesday - Teacher-student day.
Students dress up as teachers and teachers dress up as students. No one really dressed up on that day since not everyone has teacher looking like clothes. 


I hate photobomb-ers. 

Turquoise chiffon blouse - H&M
Black blazer - H&M
Braided belt - Night market
Navy blue flare pants - Forever21
I actually wore a pair of nude wedged heels from Rubi but it was too tiring to walk in heels so I changed into my sneakers.



Winnie.


Mackinley dressed up as Mr Cook! (Our history teacher last year. Mr Cook rocks). 

Wednesday - Nerd/jock day.
Simply dress as nerds or jocks. I'm a combination of both btw.

We the jocks. Won't want to mess with us yeah.

Joanna and Cookie!


JE and Samantha. This is adorbs.

Elaine and Katherine Chen!

Nerd glasses - Night market
Shirt - Zara
Tie - Dad's
Varsity jacket - Online
Plaid Skirt - Henry Park Primary School in Singapore. Yes I'm serious. That was my uniform when I was 9-12 years old. It's probably the most stylish one I have had so far. It kinda reminds me of Burberry. 
Shoes - Converse



I'm a hot nerd.

Swag nerd.

Thursday - HALLOWEEN!
I decided to be a creepy doll this year. 


Used an retractable eyeliner I don't like to use on my eyes to draw my brows.
Liquid eyeliner - Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eyeliner (I think it's discontinued already).
Pink eyeshadow and black eyeshadow from 
Maroon eyeliner - Etude House
White eyeliner - MAC
Pink blush - MAC Pinch O' Peach
Liquid eyeliner for the stitches.
Concealer (on lips) - MAC
Bright pink lipstick - MAC Viva Glam Nicki (I think this was limited edition).

My mom said that I didn't look like me when she saw me in the morning. Some of my friends said they couldn't recognize me. I don't know why. I still look kinda like me. But uglier.


Jemma.

Joanna.


Grace and Joanna. Too cute.


Annie and Joanna. 


Julia.

Elaine.

Katherine Wang's freaky horse mask. It's actually more freaky than you think it is.

Evette wearing the mask.


I got this off Katherine Wang's Wechat. I told her to put the mask near grass. It's really interesting. 

This is the best Halloween outfit I saw.

Skull tee - H&M
Leather jacket - H&M
Brown leather pants with studs - Night market
Boots - Night market


This is from my Instagram.


Friday - Class Color Day
My class color is black.

Cat shirt - Online
Jeans - Levi's
Shoes - Converse

And that's all. It's been a pretty interesting week. Looking forward to Spirit Week next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment