-

-

Saturday, November 16, 2013

H&M Haul!

Hi guys!

So I recently went shopping at H&M. Yes, I've been shopping quite a bit but that's because I need to relieve some stress. All the items that I got were on sale, except for the shoes.


So firstly, I got this flower hair clip for 10RMB which is really cheap! That's around $2USD. I would probably use this only during the spring time and it's pretty big too.


I also got a flower headband for 10RMB. When I saw it, I just got it straight away because I really wanted a flower headband but I didn't realize that the flowery stuff on the flower has dropped off... Like three of them were just plain white flowers and I think there was another missing flower... So then I took my colored pens and colored them in. (Y) From afar, I don't really think anyone can see a difference. I usually check stuff before I buy them but it's just this time since I was also in quite a rush to finish shopping and get home.


*I bet you did a kissy face when you saw this photo. Didn't you. 

I finally got a short gold necklace! It was 20RMB and that's around $5USD? It's really simple so it can go with a lot of outfits!


I got a pair of army green shoes! Love them so much. They are perfection.


Yes I have really big feet and finding a nice shoe that fits me just makes me feel so much better.

^ I don't know why it looks more greenish than it actually is. 

Time for clothes now:

Here's my new army green jacket! I got this for 200RMB and that's really cheap considering the fact that this is a legit jacket. Okay when I took the pic I didn't realize that my collar was misplaced. But it still looks swag anyway. I seem to be really into army green/the military color now. 


This black and white stripped skirt was on sale for 70RMB.

And lastly, I got a cream colored cardigan for 70RMB.


And that's all I have for this haul! Thanks for reading. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment