-

-

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Hollister Haul!

Hey guys!

Okay so on Thursday, I went to Hollister because I just wanted to check if they have sales since winter is almost here and I thought they would reduce their prices on summer items.

This isn't really a haul... Since I only got 2 items. I'm saying that that's really rare for me. But that's because I had a budget.

<3

I got a bag and a tank top. They were both on sales. But it was still relatively more expensive than other tank tops/bags from other stores. That's just Hollister I guess!

Look at the difference before and after sales for the bag... I'm thinking that the bag was around $95USD before sales and now it's $35USD after sales. The tank top was around $30USD before sales and now it's $25USD after sales. 

I really needed a nice big bag and this is just amazing. The design is really simple and I love the tribal prints towards the bottom of the bag. I will probably be using this a lot for my gym clothes on days where I have PE.




And then I got this navy blue tank top. I just wanted something that says "Hollister".


I think that's a surfboard at the "I". At first I thought they were bunny ears but surfboards will make more sense. 

Yup and that's all I have. 

I will try to post my Tony Moly haul from Korea ASAP. I'm almost done trying out all the Tony Moly products I got. 

No comments:

Post a Comment