-

-

Friday, February 14, 2014

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :D

Hi guys!

Happy Valentine's Day! (:

With or without a date today, I hope you had a great day! Don't be depressed if you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend because the right person will definitely come.

Anyway, today is the best Valentine's Day I had in my life so far! I made cards for my friends and  some teachers and the cards were really funny. Some of them seriously LOLed when they read the card.

For example:






It's less fun if your friends don't really get it and you have to explain it to them but most of the friends and teachers I gave cards to get it. I hope they really liked it!

I also got some roses (from girls)! I'm personally thanking Rachel, JE, Jennifer, and Andrea and Joyce here. (:



A photo with Jennifer!

And now I will unleash the cray-crayness.


I was actually really happy today and I didn't feel depressed that I didn't have a boyfriend or whatever at all! If you show love to the people around you, you will also get love from the people around you. 

I had to stay back afterschool because I had to go for Awards Ceremony for 2nd Season since Basketball had ended. So I met up with my team for a team dinner at a Pizza place. I still have no idea what the name of the restaurant is. 

And then we were sitting in the Performing Arts Center for almost 2 hours listening to the coaches talk about their team and giving out awards. I feel really good about my team because we had a team garment and it just makes us look really bonded and strong! When my team went on stage, I was really not expecting for an award or anything... But I got a pleasant surprise.




I hope you don't think that I'm bragging or whatever. I'm just really shocked but appreciative of this.

But you know what I have to say to all the athletes reading this? You can never be the best if you don't put in effort. You have to go in there, thinking you're gonna play your best. Like I get so depressed and affected if I miss shots. And I will continue to dwell on it. But the next time I play, I tell myself I will not make the same mistakes again and I do so much better. Overall, you have to have confidence and NEVER fear your opponents. So yeah, always aim to be the best!

That's all I did today. I'm really tired but today was so good. Thank you to all my friends who made today a wonderful day! (:

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment