-

-

Sunday, September 7, 2014

DIY: Framed Lipstick Kiss Art

Hi guys!

Some time ago, I posted a photo on Instagram which was my very own DIY lipstick kiss art! I am really happy about how this turned out because it actually isn't as easy as it seems. It took me three tries to finally get it to look like how I wanted it to. 

So, I'm going to show you how I made this because it seems like some of my friends really liked this!


Cut out a piece of construction paper which is of the same size of your photo frame.

Drawing guidelines REALLY helped me with this. The reason I failed the first two times was because I thought that I would get the kiss at the right place but it was either too far apart or not aligned properly. 



Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick - No. 5 Plum Burgundy
Click here for my review.


Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter - 080 Strawberry Shortcake



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - 440 Cherries In The Snow
*This lipstick is red but somehow it turned out really pink on paper.


MAC Cremesheen Lipstick - A92 Crème D'Nude



Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick - 967 Dollhouse Pink


Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm - 225 Sultry



NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick - LSS595 Strawberry Milk


Tonymoly Kiss Lover Lip Master - 1 First Kiss
*This turned out more red than I expected.
Click here for my review.



The actual color in the lipstick will turn out different on paper so you should definitely test it out on a separate sheet of paper first before deciding to use it. I tried to vary the colors as much as possible.

I hope you found this interesting and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment