-

-

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Tony Moly Haul! (October Break 2013 Seoul and Jeju Island Trip)

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for quite some time. I seriously was really busy. Anyway, here's my Tony Moly haul from Korea! Some of the lighting in the photos may not be really good since I took some of them at night.


This is the Tony Moly Peach Anti-aging Hand Cream. My skin just gets really dry in the fall/winter so I needed some hand cream. I'm not really targeting anti-aging yet since I'm only 16. This thing smells  REALLY good. It smells really like peach and I've been loving peach scents nowadays! This came in a pack of 6. I really don't remember how much I got it for but it's not expensive. I gave one each to Elaine and JE for their birthday. I hoped they liked it. (:



Apparently, the bag broke in my luggage but that's okay. 


I also got the Tony Moly Blackhead Out Oil Gel. A lot of people on Youtube really liked it so I decided to give it a try. I bought 3 of these, hoping that my blackheads will disappear. It didn't work out as well as I thought it will. I still have a lot of acne and blackheads are just not easy to treat especially since I'm a teenager with bad skin. I'm actually almost finished with one of it and this just shows I use a lot but I'm not really getting the results I desire. Surprisingly, what I like about this product is that it has a nice smell to it. I don't know how you describe it but it smells a little like lemon. 

Basically, what I do is I apply it on my face and rub it in. And after a while, I damp my fingers and continue cleansing my face. It will turn white when you rub it with water. 

Since my blackheads aren't really getting better, I'm just gonna use this as a face cleanser between breaks when I study at night. 


There are some hard yellow stuff in there but I don't know what it does.

Both the peach hand cream and this only have products on the bottom half of the packaging. I knew this beforehand but if you didn't know and you just blind bought it, it may come as a surprise to you. 


The next thing I got is this Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner in Khaki Black. Actually, I told my mom to get it so I'm not using this since I still have my MAC gel eyeliner. I feel that this is really good. The brush does not irritate/poke my eyes when I use it unlike my Mac eyeliner brush. It's not angled but it works well and is easy to apply. 

At first, I was a little confused of how to use the product cos I didn't know where the eyeliner product was. 

This is a softer shade of black. More like black-gray. It looks more natural I guess.



Moving on to the lip glosses that I bought. This came in a pack of 4 and I think it's called the Kiss Lover Lip Master? 

It smells like calcium... Like those you take when you were young. That's what I find weird about this product but nevertheless, I still like it. 

I really like how they turn out on my lips. The color's very different when you spread it out on your lips and when you swipe it on your hand when trying it out. It looks really dark and intense on my hand but it's actually really natural on my lips. It's matte and this will work well if I wear it to school. 


This is in Everyday Beige. It gives my lips a really natural color and I love this.

And this is in Allure Orange. It's relatively bright compared to the others so I won't be using this in school on a daily basis. It's really great for summer/fall though!




And this is in Sexy Red. Yeah there's a change in setting as you can tell.


This is how it looks like when you first swipe it onto your lips. What I usually do next is to spread it out using my fingers. If I don't, it will just look really intense. 



And lastly, this is in First Kiss. I love this color! It's a really subtle pink. I know the lip gloss looks the same as the red one but it's slightly different if you check it out in person.

The one that I rubbed off was the red one.



Oh yeah you might have realized that I was wearing a Jack Daniel's shirt. I took it from my Dad cos it's really hip and cool. 

I have this Natural Bubble Sonic Pore Cleanser. Actually, my mom got it for my dad for his birthday so I did not use yet. I've heard that this thing works well though. You turn the power on and the brittles will start vibrating. It aims to unclog your pores and blackheads. I should be trying this out when my dad doesn't use it. My mom also got one each for my two aunts back in Singapore. 

Basically, what you do is you wet the brush, put some cleanser, turn the power on, and start moving it over your face.



Lastly, I have this Premium Snail Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser. Obviously, it comes out as a foam, but it feels really thick when I rub it into my face, sort of like a cream. (You have to try it out to get what I'm saying). And then after a while, the white color will disappear. When you use water to wash it, all the white foam comes out again. It really is some intense cleanser because when I wash my face, I feel like there's no more oil left on it. It sort of feels like how your hands feel like when you use hand soap. 

There's kind of like a smell on my face after I use this... I think the soap was so strong it the smell reminds me of Indian curry... My fingers smell of that too. Maybe it's just me and my weird hallucinations. I feel like that's the only downside to this product but this has really left a good impression on me when I first used it!




That's all for my Tony Moly haul. I hope you guys enjoyed it and... I shall get back to studying. I have so many quizzes and tests coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment