-

-

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Review: The Body Shop Strawberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Papaya Shower Gels

Hey guys!

Okay so recently I've been using my strawberry shower gel from The Body Shop and it SMELLS SO GOOD. 

I think they have a new formula? Cos the packaging is different and the product is slightly different too. I suppose the strawberry shower gel is the one with a new formula. I'm not very sure though. It seems like different countries have different versions.

Anyway, so the strawberry shower gel is slightly thinner than the other formula, but it smells stronger and I can still smell it for about 5-10 minutes after I step out of the shower. However, since it is thinner, I'll tend to finish it more quickly. I have already repurchased the passionfruit one a couple of times. It smells pretty good but this strawberry one is my new favorite! It's also one of TBS' bestsellers. I have another bottle sitting in my cabinet.


As for the mango shower gel, it smells just like mango. I haven't tried it out yet. Mango is one of my favorite fruits though! I still prefer the strawberry over the mango shower gel just by smelling it but this mango shower gel is one of the bestsellers of TBS too.


I finished using the passionfruit and papaya shower gel quite long ago. I didn't repurchase it yet since I probably should be trying out other scents the next time I visit a store. I took the pictures a really long time ago on my iPhone and I don't have the original file, so it has Instagram filters.

I think they have discontinued the papaya shower gel. I don't see it on the website but honestly, it didn't leave much of an impression on me.



Okay so that's all TBS shower gels I have tried out/have. I really look forward to trying out the Coconut shower cream or the Shea shower cream, and the Honeymania shower gel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment