-

-

Monday, September 23, 2013

Review: Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Heavenly EDP

Hey guys!

So this is my review for Dream Angels Heavenly EDP by Victoria’s Secret. My aunt got it for me in Singapore and then I got it when my uncle came to visit my family in Shanghai. Apparently, Victoria’s Secret is nowhere to be found in Shanghai. And I probably won’t wanna shop at the store if it opened in Shanghai anyway since foreign stuff are really overpriced in Shanghai.

So firstly, my aunt told me that this was on sale for $25 and the original price was $80 plus! That’s a really, really huge difference.

The smell of this perfume is really great. The description says: white musk, sandalwood, vanilla and white peony. I felt like it was definitely more of a spring fragrance since it smelt really floral. I could use it for summer too though. It is really feminine and soft. 

But when it came to lasting power, IT DID NOT LAST AT ALL. I was soooooo disappointed! :( I think it was probably because of a bad bottle or something. Or maybe there's too much water in it. Maybe that’s why they were selling it for $25? I was really sad. It smelt so nice! Even after applying the lotion, I could not smell it on myself after about an hour. Applying the lotion before spraying on the perfume should have made it last longer but that did not happen. 

Apparently, the review for this perfume on fragrantica.com (my favorite website when I’m searching for perfumes to buy) seems pretty good and the lasting power and the sillage should have been much longer and more powerful.

I guess I just have to carry this around in school if I were to use it. It works more like an overpriced body mist for me now. This didn’t turn out to be as good as I expected. Again, I think I was just unlucky that the perfume didn’t work for me but many others love this perfume. I really do love the smell.