-

-

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Review: Burberry Brit EDP

Hey guys!

Okay so my aunt recently helped me in getting a Burberry Brit EDP perfume. THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME.

On Fragrantica.com, it is described that it “opens with fresh notes of green lemon, frosted pear and white almond.” The middle note is white peony and the drydown is a very “gourmand with vanilla, amber, mahogany and balsamic Tonka bean accords.”

Okay so basically I still love vanilla scents and this is kind of sweet but sophisticated at the same time. It’s perfect for cold winters. The lasting power is really good. It lasts up to 5-6 hours on me. And I feel that the bottle looks really nice and classy! It’s too bad that my aunt couldn’t find a 100ml EDP perfume. :/

I think this was pretty expensive. I think it costed around $90SGD to get this (at the airport, duty free).

But overall, this is one of the favorite perfumes I have now. So glad I got this. This has been one of my “things to buy” list for some time already.