-

-

Sunday, August 21, 2016

USC Welcome Week 2016

Hi guys!

I've officially moved into my dorm at USC and classes start tomorrow so I'm super excited! These are just some photos that I took this past week, which is known as our welcome week.


Tommy my man.


No I have not graduated. This was convocation, which marked the beginning of my journey as a Trojan.



Sabrina, my roomie, and I trying out skirts for game day. The sizes are actually for kids so I didn't get the skirt. I felt like it was a little too short for my liking. Fortunately, adult sizes are coming in soon.


I did get the tank top though.


Mom came by my dorm before she left back for Shanghai. That night, we had a college residential cup which was a competition between the different residential colleges. I'm in the International Residential College (you don't have to be from international though).


While figuring out where our classes were in our huge campus, Sabrina and I found our dance class. This is us fooling around.


We also had a welcome back concert and a carnival. I'm really loving my suite mates!! We're all getting along so well and that's everything I've wished for. LANY performed and I'm seriously so in love with their songs now.


 Gotta love me some cotton candy.


Thank you so much for reading! I'm super excited for college and ready to embark on this new journey. Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment