-

-

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Review: L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream and Shea Butter Verbena Soap

Hi guys!

This is gonna be a really simple post on the L'Occitane products I have so far.

Firstly, I have this Shea Butter Hand Cream for dry skin. My dad's colleague gave this to me. She's so nice! Anyway, I really like this since it's so moisturizing and it smells very natural too. By the way, this hand cream is REALLY huge.





Next, I also have the Shea Butter Verbena Soap. This smells so good! I think it smells like lime and it's really clean and fresh. Sometimes, I use this to wash my make up brushes and it actually works very well!


Yeah and that's all I have! I know L'Occitane has some really nice smelling hand creams so if you happen to go to the store, go check it out!

Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment