-

-

Friday, October 11, 2013

To All The Graduating Secondary School Singapore Kids

So, yesterday was the last day of school in my old school and once again, my Instagram is spammed with all their photos. I think I could have seen all 400 people in my grade at that time.

But that's okay. 

I want to tell you guys what I wanted to say in my video to you all during Prom Night (which was not included in the class video).

First of all, people leave and that's something I have learnt and accepted. I hope you have someone who truly cares about you and will keep in touch with you no matter how busy they are. You're gonna meet new people anyway but do keep a few close ones with you.

Secondly, be appreciative of all the people around you because they made you a better person, especially your teachers. I find that some people take others for granted and once you realize how much they actually meant to you, it's too late.

Lastly, and most importantly, keep your own promise of keeping in touch with others because if you don't talk to others when you say you will, it's kinda hurtful.

That's all I have to say. I hope you guys had a wonderful and meaningful time throughout your secondary school life *inserts satisfied face emoji*.


*On a side note, I knew Prom was on the 20th of November and I was thinking of flying back to Singapore just to crash prom but I realized it was a Wednesday and it was in the middle of a school week. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment