-

-

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

STUCO Movie Night and International Fair 2013

Hey guys!

So last Friday, STUCO planned a Movie Night for the Sophomores and we watched Despicable Me 2! I loved the movie so much even though I watched it before the Movie Night. I know not a lot of people turned up (only Hannah came from my group of friends and I was pretty disappointed), but those who went really enjoyed it. IF YOU DIDN'T GO, YOU MISSED OUT. WE HAD PIZZA TOO.

My favorite scene.

Popcorn! I miss Singapore's Golden Village movie theater popcorn. Seriously, that is the best popcorn ever. It's just so sweet and yummy.


And that's me popping popcorns with JE. I look like I wasn't ready for the camera at all. Oh well.

Movie's starting.


And then on Saturday, SAS hosted the annual International Fair. Okay I was EXHAUSTED. I had  back to back shifts from 11am all the way to 4pm. I think I may have lost weight by standing and walking continuously for a really long time. I'm so busy from schoolwork and other stuff that I barely had time to go around and check out other booths. Right after my last shift, I went home.

So from 11am-12pm, I was at the Community Service lollipop booth. The game was really easy and I think we earned quite a lot because kids like lollipops. I'm not a kid but I can't deny I like lollipops too. 

From 12-1pm and from 2-3pm, I was at the STUCO booth and I manned the Duckie wheel game. There were two other games but I wasn't in charge of those. A lot of kids played too! 



Yup this is the Duckie wheel. You win candies.

I had Photo Club shifts from 1-2pm and from 3-4pm. We took digital file photos and polaroids for people! And we made props so that's cool stuff. I'm so glad that we earned a lot. I spent 1000+ kuai on the polaroids. Being the secretary, I will still like to thank everyone who helped out! I'm so proud of all of you. (:


Our backdrop.



These were some polaroids I took. I know you can't really see anything. I took all these photos on my iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment