-

-

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Japan Food, Clothing, and Other Stuff Haul Summer 2016

Hey guys!

Recently, I visited Japan and I got a bunch of food and other stuff. Let's jump right into it!

Japan has really unique Kit Kats, so I got a Wa-Ichigo (strawberry), a Strawberry Cheese Cake, and a Sakura Matcha (cherry blossom and green tea) Kit Kat. I wished the Strawberry Cheese Cake came in a larger box like the other two and the Strawberry Cheese Cake tastes pretty similar to the Wa-Ichigo one. The Wa-Ichigo is pretty sweet so if you're not into super sweet stuff, I would recommend the Sakura Matcha. 





I also got some gummies (and a Hi-Chew). The top left gummy isn't exactly what one would be used to. I think you will understand when you actually eat it.


My favorite gummy is the Fettuccine Italian Peach gummy. It has a coating on the outside that gives a slightly acidic punch to it. I highly recommend this! 


I got some Strawberry Pocky.




I also had a Minute Maid QOO Jelly Drink in the peach flavor. I love this stuff!


Of course, a trip to Japan isn't complete with Royce. Royce is one of my favorite chocolates. The ones I got were Au Lait and Mild Cacao (Liquor Free). I feel like the Mild Cacao is just slightly less sweet than the Au Lait but I like them both. These chocolates just melt in your mouth. Oh god I want one now.


The clothing items I got were all from Uniqlo. These are some heat tech clothing which uses special technology to keep you warmer. I've never had the leggings before so I'm excited to try them out. The ones I had before I got these were the Extra Warm long sleeves, which I could feel were thicker and retained heat better, but since I'm going to LA for college I don't think I would need Extra Warm ones. But seriously, if you are going to some cold place, I highly recommend heat tech. 




Here are some other stuff that I got!


I visited the Pokemon Center in Sapporo JR Tower ESTA. Pokemon is my childhood and I got a Bulbasaur and a Jigglypuff plush! Definitely bringing these to college.




The guy gave me a Metapod tissue pack. 


I also got a towel that shows a 100 million Japanese yen bill. I just thought it was cool. I would love to have 100 million yen!


That is all I have for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment