-

-

Monday, January 25, 2016

Review: Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo

Hi guys!

Today I will be reviewing the Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. This dry shampoo is really popular and I bought two bottles last summer. Now that I’ve finished an entire bottle, I have a good idea of how I like it.



Firstly, this dry shampoo is sooo inexpensive. It is only around $5 and you get a lot of product. Like I said, mine lasted me a year (even though I don’t use it every alternate day, but still fairly regularly) so I really have no complaints about the price. The packaging is also simple but striking and you can identify it on the shelves rather easily.

There is no significant smell to the dry shampoo other than a fresh scent, which I like since it makes me seem like I just got out of the shower.

I will now be talking about how I use this product. The NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo sprays out to a white powdery form. Since I have dark hair, it won’t look flattering if I just spray it onto my scalp and leave it there. Furthermore, if I just leave the product there, it tends to become flaky and it looks like I have dandruff, so that’s a no. I like to spray it at a good distance such that it does not come off too intense on my scalp but the product is noticeable on my scalp. Next, I like to rub the product on my scalp, allowing it to fade into my scalp. After I have done so, the dry shampoo is not noticeable anymore.

The NYM Clean Freak Dry Shampoo removes the greasy feel from my scalp very well and it feels matte to the touch. Also, I feel like it adds a little volume to my hair. I wash my hair every alternate day and I always like my second day hair after using the dry shampoo.

Overall, I think this is a very nice product that is helpful when you do not have time to wash your hair for whatever reasons. For me, I am looking forward to trying out dry shampoos for dark hair (I assume they are colored instead of powdery white) just because I like trying out different types of products. If you have not tried the Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo yet, I really recommend it! There are definitely more expensive dry shampoos that may be even better but I really think that this drugstore dry shampoo performs extremely well and it’s worth it.

I hope this short review is useful. Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment