-

-

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Music I've Been Loving! (May 2014)

Hi guys!

Recently I've been listening to new music, and I don't think a lot of people know these songs, so I am really excited to share them with you! :) Most of the songs I'm listing here are really "feel good" songs. Some of them are also really summery and will definitely get you all excited for summer, and a few of them are really disco. I like these songs because of the tune. The lyrics don't play a huge role here. SO here goes in no particular order.

1) Candy - Robbie Williams
2) Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
3) Treasure - Bruno Mars
4) Stayin Alive - Capital Cities
5) The Wire - HAIM
6) Back Together - Jesse McCartney
7) Tie The Knot - Jesse McCartney
8) Good For Me - Julian Maverick
9) Overdose - Little Daylight
10) Celebrity Crush - Moore
11) West Coast Slide - Work Drugs
12) Anything Could Happen - Ellie Goulding
13) Love - Foster The People
14) Dancing In The Dark - Mat Kearney
15) Superman - Joe Brooks

Go check these songs out if you need new music to listen to and I hope you like them! By the way, I will be inactive for at least 2 weeks because I'm going on a school trip to Dunhuang (somewhere else in China) and I have my AP US History exam the week I come back so I really need to study. Please be patient with me. Thanks for reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment