-

-

Friday, May 13, 2016

USC Class of 2020!

Hey guys!

I can't believe I just finished the last test in high school today! I'm done with all my IBs/APs and there are 16 days left to graduation. 

Maybe if you're reading this you may already know where I'll be going next year, but I never talked about it here on my blog. So...

As the title of the post suggests, I will be attending the University of Southern California! I'm delighted to be joining the Trojan Family with an International Student Academic Scholarship :) I seriously can't wait to step on this beautiful campus!

I took these pictures during my college visit last June.




Fight on hand sign from http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.116957008.1026/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg
Literally fighting on since I was born.



I'm so excited to begin a new chapter of my life and I thank everyone who has helped me and supported me on this journey. For those of you who are going to start applying to colleges trust me when I say you'll end up at somewhere that's perfect for you.

Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Narin, visit me someday! I'll try to visit you in Hong Kong one day too :)

      Delete