-

-

Friday, July 1, 2016

Review: Empties (Spring 2016)

Hey guys!

I have a bunch of empties over the spring so I'll just jump right into it.


A body product I have here is the Bath & Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Shower Gel. A lot of people like this scent and I can really tell why they do. It smells sweet but is not overpowering. I really enjoyed using this one!


Another product I have from Bath & Body Works is Meyer Lemon Gentle Foaming Soap. This was also really pleasant and I like the consistency of these foaming soaps. They are seriously so bubbly. I'm not sure if Bath & Body Works is still selling this scent (since they come out with new scents all the time).



I finally finished using the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. It's super moisturizing and it lasted me a long time. I don't usually use hand creams on a daily basis but I would from time to time in the winter. 


This will probably give you a better idea of how it looks like.

http://usa.loccitane.com/shea-butter-hand-cream,82,1,29193,261659.htm

The next product I have finished using is The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream. You might remember me mentioning this before. This is really moisturizing, especially during the winter. Sometimes when I do not moisturize well enough in certain areas, this would sting a little, but it just goes to show it's doing something. For now, I don't have a backup of this anymore since I'm trying out new moisture creams!



This is the third tub of Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream that I have used up. Seriously, this moisturizer is so good. I might even like this more than the Body Shop one I just talked about. I wrote a review on this already and you can read it here.


The next two products always appear on my blog. It's no surprise that I have finished using a few more SANA products.

This is the SANA Nameraka Honpo emulsion.


And this is the SANA Nameraka Honpo products lotion (or a toner). I've talked about these in a previous review which you can read here.


This isn't exactly an empty, I just felt like it has been way too long since I've gotten this mascara and it probably expired already. This is the Maybelline Rocket Waterproof Mascara. My holy grail mascara has always been the Isehan Kiss Me Long and Curl Super Waterproof Mascara and while I have that, no other mascara can really compare.


The same goes for the Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara. It technically isn't an empty but it's been in my drawer for way too long. If I had to pick one, I think I prefer the Rocket over the Falsies. I just feel like the brush on the Rocket does not make my lashes clump easily and somehow I feel like it holds a curl better. 


This mascara is actually an empty from a long time ago but somehow I never tossed it. This is the L'OrĂ©al Voluminous Butterfly Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black. The packaging isn't the best since all the words got rubbed off but I did enjoy using it. 


This is what it actually looks like.

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/products/makeup/eye/mascara/voluminous-butterfly-waterproof-mascara.aspx
Another empty is the Shu Uemura Lightbulb Foundation with SPF30. I've written a review on this and you can read about it here.


The other foundation I have finished using is the Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation with SPF 15. It's been a very dependable foundation for me and it is the perfect match for me in the summer. This is probably the second or third bottle I have finished. This is a previous empty post where I talked about this foundation and this is a post of all the makeup products I used during a special event (e.g. Winter Formal) that also included this foundation. 


This is it for now! That was a lot of empties. Thank you for reading and I hope you found this helpful in some way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment