-

-

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Formal 2016 Makeup

Hey guys!

It was an exciting weekend and I attended my school's annual Winter Formal on Saturday. As the Photo Club president, I had great fun taking candids and I also felt really happy seeing fellow schoolmates taking photos in front of our photo booth and posting these pictures on their own social media. However, I also had great fun myself.

I will be showing you some pictures from Winter Formal and my makeup down below.


Squad.


Joy and Annie.


Leo.


Photo Club Officers.


And a sleepover at Nicole's house to celebrate Evette's birthday.



To be honest, what made me really happy, other than the fun I had at Winter Formal and the sleepover that I had, were the compliments I got on my makeup. So, I would like to share my look with you and I will be listing the products that I used. I hope you don't mind the lower-quality photos; I didn't have my camera with me and I could only use my phone.


Face:
Moisturizer: The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream
Foundation: Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15 in 2.5 Warm Sand
Concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30, Make Up For Ever Full Cover Waterproof Concealer in 6 Ivory
Face powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Transparent, MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Bronzer: Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow in 02 Fake Tan
Blush: Benefit Coralista
Highlight: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Setting spray: MAC Prep and Prime Fix Plus

Eyes:
Eyeshadow: Maybelline Eye Studio 24HR Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in 60 Silver Strike, LORAC PRO Eyeshadow Palette, MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack
Eyeliner: Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black
Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Mascara: Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (Pink packaging, but might have been reformulated since I don't see it on their website anymore)

Brows:
Maybelline Eye Studio Slim Precise Eyebrow (Can't find it on the Internet, might have been sold only in Shanghai)
Milani Brow Shaping Clear Wax Pencil in 01 Clear

Lips:
Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 908C Sugar Plum Fairy



Obviously, you do not have to own everything that I listed above. I noticed that most of the products that I used were high-end but that's just because I don't really use that many high-end products on a daily basis. Furthermore, since it's an annual and special event, I know high-end makeup would not disappoint me. I do, however, would like to give my Milani Bronzer XL a huge shoutout because everyone who complimented my makeup specifically mentioned how good my contour looked. I'm also kind of sad that the Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara might have been reformulated because it's my HOLY GRAIL mascara, which you can take a look here.

I hope you found this post useful. Thank you so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment