-

-

Monday, December 12, 2016

ColourPop Haul Black Friday 2016

Hey guys!

I'm currently taking a break from studying for my last final. I wanted to share my ColourPop haul from Black Friday a few weeks ago. I've looked forward to owning ColourPop products and now I finally have some! Without further ado, let's jump right in!

The Black Friday sales gave me 20% off all lip products. The original price for the lip products I got here, which are the Ultra Matte Lips, and one Ultra Glossy Lip, is $6.00. After the discount they amounted to $4.80 each, which is such a steal.

There wasn't a sale on the Super Shock Shadows, so each one was $5.00, which really isn't that bad at all. 

Here's a picture of everything I got:


Here are all the lip products I got. If you didn't already know, I love lip products.


I looked up swatches of all the lip products (except Friday because it's new and limited edition). I wanted to find as many Kylie dupes as possible because as much as I love lipsticks, there's no freaking way I'm going to spend $30 on lipstick. Also, I don't want to be paying 5 times as much for something that looks really similar and literally paying just for the "Kylie" name. 


The one lip gloss I got is called Weho. It is such a pretty nude color and although I don't think it is mentioned as a dupe for any of the Kylie glosses, I still think it's such a pretty color and I would definitely be getting a lot of use out of this. I've worn this gloss before and it is actually really pigmented and sits comfortably on my lips. 



Moving on to the Ultra Matte Lips.

This shade is auto-correct and even though it seems like a color I would already have, I actually don't have a color like this. It's more warm toned and orange based. I plan to do swatches in the future so you can see what it looks like on my skin tone.



The next shade I got is Trap and it is a purplely-pink. Overall, even though this isn't mentioned as a dupe for any of the Kylie lip kits, it's definitely very unique.



I'm so excited for this shade called Limbo because it is said to be a dupe for Kylie's True Brown K. I've wanted to wear a brown lipstick for quite some time. If you're hesitant with wearing a brown lipstick, I would recommend Limbo since it is so much more inexpensive than True Brown K. 



Here's a comparison I found. Limbo leans towards a red undertone, but honestly I think they would look pretty much the same when applied on the lips.

Image from: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e3/0f/46/e30f465def1108d329571ce3f7b766ed.jpg

The next Ultra matte lip I got is called Beeper and this is also said to be a dupe for Kylie's Dolce K. I wore this once to a club meeting and my friend Shoko said she really liked this color! 10/10 would recommend.




Looks pretty similar to me. (I also have Kat Von D Bow N Arrow so you can probably tell this shade is right up my alley).

Image from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiqrUEE6IUISpha7dBhBisqLhyphenhyphenMsQlpe_23sk-TYiGwMKWB7Bbl4EgemTn3TyjgBQToaHKLtwKPzIyoNnXE8xCQnYD6XfUgBcqu7HJfVkAb-BJMx0Sbxx2fehztuQktcnAftBLZ_UUjK7Ne/s1600/3-dupes.jpg

Lastly, the limited edition Ultra matte lip I got is called Friday. It's an entirely black lipstick and I have wanted one for so long. Definitely not my everyday color, but I'm looking forward to wearing it to concerts or what not!




Here are all the lip products in order of appearance. I love me some nudes.


Time for the eyeshadows!

I'm not much of a person who wears eyeshadow everyday, so when I do wear eyeshadow, I go for pigmented ones. I've heard so much about these eyeshadows and I'm really excited to wear them more often.


I have already tried out the next 2 shades. I used an eyeshadow brush, but I could tell that they were more of a cream eyeshadow than a powder eyeshadow. However, it was still really easy to blend and there was no creasing at all.

This one is called La La, which is described as a true rose gold. I would say that it leans a little more copper than rose gold on me, but I still love it just as much.



The next shade is Stereo, which is described as a Blackened burgundy with copper and pink violet duo chrome glitter. I only used it in my crease so it wasn't enough for me to appreciate this shade's full beauty, but it's a very versatile color on many levels.



I also got this shade called Get Lucky, which is described as a true gold. I don't actually have a nice gold eyeshadow so I'm really excited about this!



The last shade I have is called Bae and I heard it's a really popular shade. It is a rich eggplant purple with an emerald, and turquoise, glittery duo chrome shadow. 



That is all I have!

Thank you so much for putting up with my inactivity. I always appreciate you taking the time to read my posts! I hope you found this helpful and have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment